Redstone Aquatics Center
Building 3705 Aerobee Rd
Community Recreation (CR) Programs, Services and Faciltities
Gaylene Wilson - Sports/Fitness/Aquatics Director - email@example.com
Kati Reeb - Aquatics Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
INDOOR POOL LOCATION, HOURS, FEES, & ACTIVITIES:This facility is an aquatic fitness center and is currently not used for recreational swimming.
Redstone Aquatics Center - Bldg 3705 on Aerobee Rd.
- Mon- Fri 05:00-19:00
- CLOSED Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Active Duty = FREE
- Active Duty Dependent(s) = $2.00
- All other authorized users = $3.00
- Guests = $5.00 (one guest per visit)
- 30-visit punch card (good for 12 months from date of purchase)
- Active Duty dependents = $50.00
- All other authorized users = $75.00
- Annual Memberships (good for 12 months from date of purchase)
- Active Duty dependents = $120.00/individual or $150.00 family
- All other authorized users = $150.00/individual or $175.00 family
Indoor & Outdoor pool passes must be purchased separately. Guests may not purchase membership passes
- Lap Swim = Monday - Friday = 0500-1845
- Swim team = Practice t
Redstone Aquatic Center Rules:
- Youth must be at least 16 years old to sign themselves in.
- Children under the age of 16 are only authorized to use the facility if the child is participating in lap swimming.
- Children may not sit on the pool deck or in other fitness areas while their parent/guardian swims.
- Lap swimming is defined as: Those who are swimming for exercise or training purposes only in a continuous manner from one end of the pool to the other. Individuals who are unable to follow the lap swim rule may not use this facility.
- Contractors are eligible users for the Aquatic Center
OUTDOOR POOL LOCATIONS, HOURS, FEES, & ACTIVITIES:
2014 OUTDOOR POOL SEASON INFORMATION
1 May 2014 – Outdoor Pass Sales Start
Proper ID is required for ALL pass sales
Prior to 24 May 2014
ALL pass sales will take place at The RAC – 3705 Aerobee Rd. 256.313.1200/1201 Monday thru Friday 0500-1830
Family Pass: PROPER ID REQUIRED
$60 – Active Duty
$100 – All Others
Individual Pass: PROPER ID REQUIRED
$30 – Active Duty
$60 – All Others
**Indoor & Outdoor Passes are sold separately & are not interchangeable**
24 May – Outdoor Pools open for the season
Hours of Operation:
Pool #1 – 3469 Honest John Rd. (Vincent Park) – 256.876.6605
Monday thru Friday 1100-1900
Pool #3 – 126 Goss Rd. 256.876.6713
Monday thru Saturday 1100-1900
Please keep in mind that as school starts back in August, hours of operation will be limited due to staff returning to school as well.
Kids Swim Lessons – Ages 4 to 16 – PROPER ID REQUIRED
Registration Details: MUST BE DONE IN PERSON
Pool #3 – 126 Goss Rd. – Monday thru Friday 0900-1300 thru 23 May
You may ONLY register YOUR children – ages 4 & above
Maximum 2 sessions per child. First Come/First Served. During lessons a parent or guardian must remain on the premises in case of an emergency
12 May thru 23 May – Active Duty Registration - $40
19 May thru 23 May – All Others may register - $60
After 23 May you may register at Pool 3 Monday thru Friday 1100-1800
Session 1 = May 27-June 6 (T, W, Th, F, M, T, Th, F)
Session 2 = June 9-20 (M, T, Th, F – both weeks)
Session 3 = June 23-July 2 (M, T, W, Th, F, M, T, W)
Session 4 = July 7-18 (M, T, Th, F – both weeks)
Session 5 = July 21-August 1 (M, T, Th, F – both weeks)
Levels 1 thru 3 are at 0900 or 1000
Levels 4 thru 6 are at 0800
We hope to see you soon !!