- Family and MWR Information Services Office Web site is provided as a public service.
- Information presented on the Family and MWR Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, INFORMATION IS COLLECTED for statistical purposes. This government website uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and site input forms (used on a strictly volunteer basis), no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any question or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the MWR Webmaster.